Client Success Manager
Job Summary: The Account Manager is a key contributor in the execution of OnPoint’s customer commitments. This position is responsible for being the single-point of success between OnPoint and its clients.
Responsibilities include maintaining client relationships and communications, creating appropriate documentation and reports for the business and client, managing issues for the clients, ensuring the Scope of Work is defined, reviewing the clients budget, financials and monthly close.
This position works in partnership with the field team to ensure all services issues are addressed in a timely manner based on the requirements of the customers and suppliers, and have a significant responsibility directly impacting business profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages long term client relationships and communications.
- Leads and operates as point of contact for any and all matters specific to client portfolio.
- Works closely with internal groups (Procurement, Finance Accounting, Field Operations, etc.) to ensure client contractual commitments are met.
- Assigns service partners to work orders, stores list management, storm communication, schedule adjustments
- Updates 3rd party and general work order management system (NAS) maintenance.
- Maintains account handbooks, assists with presentations for QBR and SRC; Defines, proofs and signs off on Scope of Work.
- Reviews clients annual budget, handles monthly close, and leverage work opportunities.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
- Minimum 3-5 year’s experience in a client facing role, preferably in the facility services industry. Experience working within a matrix organization preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (Written and Spoken), preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word PowerPoint. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience managing facility service, or similar, work orders.
- Experience in landscaping/snow removal, building construction and maintenance preferred
- We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled